Jet Pedals Revelation Reverb V2.0 - Standard
The Revelation V2.0 builds on the ever popular Revelation Reverb. Upgrades include true stereo in's & out's, three user selectable algorithms, three user selectable presets, soft click bypass switching, multi-colored LED's showing preset and algorithm status, & press-n-hold for infinite bloom decay.
- Cyan (Sky Blue) - Our Mod algorithm creates deep lush modulated hall type reverbs. Used to create heavenly pads under your base signal or crank the decay up for out of this world swells.
- White (Ice) - Our Shimmer algorithm is also based on a warmer hall type reverb but it also creates an upper octave that is feed into the reverb trails creating a warm but bright upper octave used to help create pads that cut through the mix.
- Yellow (Sub) - Our sub algorithm is most commonly known as "Anti-Shimmer". Again we use our warm hall reverb for the base but you can blend in a lower octave and also a sub-octave simultaneously. Use judiciously as you crank up the lower octaves you are entering into a completely different sound spectrum! Note the Mix & Cntrl 1 knobs both work interactively, for best results usually a higher Mix will result in lower Cntrl1 settings.
- Stereo In's & Out's
- 3 Selectable Algorithms
- 3 Selectable Presets (knobs not active in preset mode)
- Any Algorithm Can Be Saved to Any Preset Location
- Live Mode (knobs always active)
- Quick access between Live Mode & Presets
- Multi-Colored LED's Showing the Status of Each Preset & Algorithm
- Trails Always Available When Bypassing the Revelation V2.0
- Trails Available when switching between Live Mode & Presets (only when staying within the same algorithm)
- Press and Hold the Preset Switch for Infinite Decay
- Soft Click Bypass Switches
- 0-100% Wet Mix
- Over 1 Minute of Decay
- Power via 9v (Negative Tip) Power Supply (pwr supply not included)
- *Requires 200ma or larger power supply (anything less will result in performance issues)
- Please note we use the same enclosures as our Midi version however the hole for the Midi jack will be plugged with a ½" black hole plug.