EFFECT PEDALS AND AMPLIFIERS
1. Echoinox provides 1-1 exchange on any item that malfunctions within 14 days from the date of receipt (according to tracking), subject to the item's availability. This duration will overlap with the respective brand's warranty span (see below), as well as point 2 below
2. Should a recent purchase malfunction within 30 days from the date of purchase and is required to be returned to the supplier for repairs, Echoinox will compensate a maximum of 20 USD for a 1-way shipping to the supplier. Clients are required to arrange for return shipping themselves. A receipt with tracking number is required to facilitate the compensation. The duration of this policy will overlap with the respective brand's warranty span, as well as point 1 above.
3. Beyond 30 days from the date of purchase, all warranty coverage will be provided by the respective brands only. Echoinox will not reimburse any fees whatsoever. The manufacturer’s warranty coverage is still active.
4. This warranty is not transferable in any way, and only to the original owner.
5. Any modifications or tampering of the purchases will immediately void this warranty coverage
6. Echoinox reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
The following list contains warranty information of all the brands we carry.
Bananana Effects: 1 year warranty
Catalinbread: 3 years parts & labor warranty
Ceriatone: Undefined. Returns, refunds and warranties at their own discretion
Dawner Prince: 2 years warranty
DryBell: 2 years warranty
Emerson Custom: 1 year warranty
Gamechanger Audio: 1 year warranty
Greer Amps: Lifetime warranty
Hudson Electronics: 2 years warranty
Jackson Audio: Lifetime transferrable warranty
MusicomLAB: 2 years warranty
Nobels: 1 year warranty
Pigtronix: 1 year limited warranty on parts and workmanship.
Redbeard Effects: 2 years warranty.
Revv Amps: 1 year warranty
Source Audio: 2 years limited warranty
Supro: 1 year, register online to extend to 2 years here
Two Notes Engineering: 3 years limited warranty
Vertex Effects: 1 year limited warranty
Note: All warranties are non-transferable unless stated otherwise. Warranties may be subjected to changes by the respective brands without prior notice. For the latest information on warranty coverage, please refer to the brands' respective website.
1. Echoinox does not provide warranty for Boveda Dehumidification Packs, Ernie Ball Strings, Elixir Strings and Gruv Gear Fretwrap.
2. However, we provide a strict 1-day grace period from the date of purchase for clients to check for discrepancies. Do let us know within 24-hours should there be any faulty items in your order.
3. Echoinox reserves the right to change these refund policies at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
1. We are confident that Solace Cables will not fail, but wear and tear over time may cause degradation of the cables. Thus for as long as Echoinox and/or Solace Cables is still operating as a business, we will replace or repair any Solace Cables products that has malfunctioned. This includes all products under the Solace Cables' brand.
2. Warranty for Solace Cables are non transferrable and only valid to the original owner.
3. To service your cables, simply send the item back to us and drop us an email with your proof of purchase (usually an invoice) along with a description about your cable situation. We will then reach out to you accordingly.
4. Shipping for both ways are to be borne by the client, thus it is recommended that you head down to Jacob's workshop instead. His workshop is located in Yishun 760709, Singapore.
5. In the event that the cables are suspected of tampering or handled with negligence (for example thrown into the fire), warranty will be voided and there will no longer be any support provided for that unit.
6. Echoinox and Solace Cables reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
We always respect our client’s decisions. In the event that a refund is requested by the client,
1. Orders paid via Paypal will always receive a refund of 5% (of the original bill) less than the refund quoted. PayPal charges a transaction fee for all orders, but does not reverse these fees even when an order is cancelled and refunds are processed.
2. Orders made via credit/debit cards will receive up to the maximum possible refund as per our quote (see point number 3 below).
3. We accept returns from orders made within 14 days. Please reach out for a quote. We will usually refund up to 80% of the amount that it was sold for (exclusions apply). The refund amount largely depends on:
a) condition & functionality of the pedal,
b) condition of the packaging & case candies,
c) the duration that the pedal was held for, and
d) demand for the pedal at the time of return.
4. Echoinox reserves the right to change these refund policies at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Read about our Shipping Policies