JHS Sweet Tea V3
This product is currently sold out.
- Angry Charlie V3 and Moonshine V2 in the same pedal
- Features classic order switching toggle so that you can choose which circuit is first in the chain
- New “Clean” knob blends in the perfect amount of clean signal with your overdrive signal
- Volume, drive, and the full bass, mid, treble tone stack like you’d find on the amp
- Standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA
The Sweet Tea V3 is our "Everything Medium-to-High gain 2-in-1” and it covers all the bases from light breakup, blues, rock, heavy grind and more.
The Sweet Tea V3 is for anyone who wants a versatile overdrive/distortion that covers all the bases you need plus more. You’ll find medium-to-high gain tones and the ability to stack for the perfect sounds to melt faces.
The right side is our brand new Moonshine V2 which is a highly unique and massively tweaked version of the most famous overdrive ever created, housed in a little green enclosure. The Moonshine V2 has the classic mid-heavy tones that you’d expect but with more gain, volume, and tones available than you ever thought possible. The Moonshine V2 has the same core sound as the Moonshine Version 1 but we have added a new “Clean” knob to blend in the perfect amount of clean signal with your overdrive signal.
On the left side is our newest version of the Angry Charlie which is the Angry Charlie V3, one of our most popular pedals of the last few years. High gain JCM 800 type “Brown” sound tone that we believe is the most accurate Marshall tone ever put in a stompbox! It has Volume, Drive, and the full Bass, Mid, and Treble tone stack like you’d find on the amp. With the full tone stack and the amazingly accurate amp tones in this circuit, you’ll be begging for more!
The Sweet Tea V3 features our classic order switching toggle so that you can choose which circuit is first in the chain for the perfect stacking tones you’ve been searching for.
- More overdrive and distortion tones than you’ll know what to do with.
- Fully independent Moonshine V2 and Angry Charlie V3 circuits.
- Order toggle to select the order of effects when stacking.
- Tons of control to dial in your perfect sound.
With these tones combined or used separately, the Sweet Tea V3 is a gallon-and-a-half of overdrive that goes down easy on a summer night!
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA, and measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.5"
V1 = slightly different icon, no toggles.
V2 = order toggle and gain toggle added.
V3 = current production model, added Moonshine V2 on the right, Angry Charlie V3